If your company is struggling with content marketing, or struggling trying to figure out how to make it work, the good news is, you’re not alone. Plenty of companies are having a hard time with some aspect of content marketing.
And now here’s better news:
We’re announcing the first ever Content Rescue, a live event during which we’ll explain content marketing, how and why it works best, and then provide a live assessment (a rescue!) of four hand-selected companies who are looking for assistance.
Our goal is to help these companies and provide a boost to their content efforts, but also to help those in the audience understand and recognize the common pitfalls when you launch a content initiative, and how to overcome them.
Content Rescue Event Details:
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2 – 5 p.m.
- Where: Pipeline Philly (30 S. 15th Street, Phila., PA 19102)
- Content Rescue is part of Philly Tech Week, presented by Comcast
- You can get your free tickets here.
- What we’re doing: Content Rescue is a live content assessment of four companies. We’ll examine how they’re doing, their competitive landscape, identify opportunities and recommend how best to execute. There will also be a presentation on the art and science of content marketing, and plenty of time for networking.
You can sign up your company to be rescued here by filling out a brief questionnaire.
If you’re more interested in being part of the audience, you can go here to get your free ticket to the event.
Hope to see you on May 2nd!