Here at Scribewise, we believe that just about every organization can create a deeper connection with its customers if it designs and executes a well thought-out, audience-focused content strategy.
However, saying that and actually accomplishing it are two very different things. There are plenty of organizations that have started content marketing, but they feel as if they’re stuck. They aren’t moving the needle.
Introducing Content Rescue
For organizations struggling with content marketing, we’d like to help. That’s why we’re announcing Content Rescue. Here are the details:
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2 – 5 p.m.
- Where: Pipeline Philly (30 S. 15th Street, Phila., PA 19102)
- Content Rescue is part of Philly Tech Week, presented by Comcast.
- You can get your free tickets here.
- What we’re doing: Content Rescue is a live content assessment of four lucky companies. We’ll examine how they’re doing, their competitive landscape, identify opportunities and recommend how best to execute.
And, if you’re interested in having your company’s content rescued in front of a live audience (we promise we’ll be gentle), please fill out this short questionnaire, below.