Senior Account Supervisor
Posted May 2022
Scribewise is hiring a Senior Account Supervisor—a competent, confident marketer with 10+ years of B2B marketing experience who can zoom in on the details, and zoom out to understand the big picture, and help our clients succeed.
This is an important leadership role on our team, directly guiding and managing key client relationships.
As Senior Account Supervisor, you’ll have substantial responsibility for 5-6 client relationships. We’re looking for a confident and creative leader who can both think and do. Someone who inspires their colleagues. Someone who is an outstanding writer and a damn good verbal communicator. Someone who isn’t afraid to ask why.
Check a bunch of those boxes? Then let’s dig into the deets.
Interested in applying?
Just drop your name, email and LinkedIn profile URL here. If we think you’re a fit, we’ll reach out.
We’re on the hunt for:
- A strong, confident, experienced B2B marketer
- Intellectually curious
- Skilled at presenting work and ideas, and facilitating client meetings
- Able to toggle back and forth between clients and industries
- Willing and able to lead strategic discussions, both internally and with clients
- Able to review and edit colleagues’ work in a constructive way, and also to pitch in and create content when it’s needed
- Courageous enough to be creative. Just because the client requested X and we said we’d deliver X, every now and then we want you to consider Y, if you think it achieves the goal in a better way
- Self-motivated, highly organized and incredibly dependable
- Enthusiastic about working alongside great colleagues with the goal of creating great work
About the offer
Scribewise offers a benefits package including:
- Competitive salary and annual, merit-based bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Employer-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We pay 100% of insurance premiums for employees
- Personalized career growth path and coaching
- Lots of professional development opportunities
- Plenty of gifts, goodies and team activities
What’s our office policy, you ask?
We’re a hybrid team, just now emerging from our Covid Caves to spend quality time in our creative office in one of Philadelphia’s most fun neighborhoods, right above an ice cream shop and adjacent to a terrific sushi restaurant. Whether gathering virtually or in-person, we’re a close-knit group that collaborates with ease. Wherever you are, around the corner or around the country, we encourage you to apply.
Like many companies, we’re seeking a balance between maximizing your life, and making work as rewarding as possible. Importantly, we’ve always offered everyone as much flexibility as they need.
Here’s our policy:
- Employees who live within 50 miles of the office will be expected in three days a week. We are not going to take attendance. We’re not going to have sign-up sheets to be in the office. We’re going to treat everyone like adults.
- Because we are a family-friendly company, any parent with a pre-school age child will have these expectations waived.
- Employees who live between 50 and 100 miles from the office will be considered “near-remote” employees and the in-office expectations will be mostly waived.
- Employees who live further than 100 miles from the office are “fully remote employees” and will not be expected to come to the office.
For our team to create brand conversations that appeal to all audiences, we’re building an inclusive and culturally competent team that includes a diversity of ideas, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to consider joining our team.
Scribewise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Scribewise is a brand dialogue agency. We help our clients drive the conversation with their customers, prospects and employees in order to create trust-based relationships.
Brand story development is often where we start, and from that point there are three core components of the work we do:
Analytics underpins all our work.
To learn about our values and what it’s like behind the curtain, spend a few minutes with our Culture Page.